Why Hire a Michigan Drone or Aerial Service?
There are many reasons to hire a drone services provider. Drone aircraft collect valuable media and data for; Inspections, Architecture, Agriculture, Construction, Insurance, Mapping, Marketing, Real Estate, Surveying, and Video Production (among others). For most applications, unmanned aircraft are safer and save time and money over utilizing manned aircraft to conduct the same work.
We at Midwest Aero Technologies provide professional aerial photographic images and video from a perspective that only someone flying could see. A “birds’ eye” view of your site, property, project, or event. We also provide mapping services for inspections, construction and agriculture as well as countless other applications.
About Midwest Aero Technologies
Midwest Aero Technologies is an owner operated unmanned aircraft systems (drone) firm Serving the great lakes region and beyond. We specialize in inspection photogrammetry, aerial Orthomosaic creation, 3D modeling and mapping as well as aerial photography and videography. The firm brings to bear over 90 years of experience in law enforcement scene reconstruction and data collection on top of a top tier cadre of pilots and technicians with thousands of hours of field experience as small unmanned aircraft operators. Aerial data collection performed by Midwest Aero Technologies sets the bar for others in our field to strive for – simply put, we are the best at what we do.
Midwest Aero Technologies is a fully FAA Part 107 compliant firm (commercial unmanned aircraft licensed), fully insured and 100% accident free since inception. Safety, Accuracy, speed of production and dependability are the cornerstones of our organization, and we have a track record we are exceptionally proud of.
- Cellular communications towers and sites
- Aerial antennas
- Tall structures
- Thermal inspections and heat/cold loss survey
- Maintenance Surveys
- Solar farms and fields
- Power and Gas utility infrastructure
- Bridges and roadways
- Wind Turbines
- Recreational land wildlife surveys and density counts
- Wind Turbines
- Livestock survey and land use reporting
- Aerial Site Documentation and risk mitigation
- Design and Construction Planning
- Construction Progress Monitoring
- Marketing resources for construction firms
- Aerial Surveying
- Reference Photographs and video footage
- Orthomasaic map creation and validation
- Thermal and reflectivity mapping and scanning
- 3-dimensional point cloud mapping and modeling
- Topographical mapping
- Digital terrain map creation and enhancement